Welcome to Aurora Orthodontics & Periodontics
At Aurora Orthodontics and Periodontics, we believe that making a smile more healthy and beautiful is the art of transforming the ordinary into the extraordinary. Customer care is one of our top priorities. We treat patients with professionalism, warmth, and respect while working hard to give each person a beautiful, healthy, and straight smile.
Our orthodontic specialist, Dr. Jose Chacon, provides state-of-the-art orthodontic care for patients of all ages. We offer a wide variety of treatment options, including traditional metal braces, Clarity™ clear cosmetic ceramic braces, virtually invisible Invisalign® and ClearCorrect™ aligners, In-Ovation® self-ligating braces, and accelerated orthodontic treatment options to speed up the process of your treatment. Dr. Chacon worked hard to become not only your best choice for an Aurora orthodontist but has expanded and grown his service to become your best choice for a Naperville orthodontist as well.
Providing care for all your periodontal needs, Dr. Gabriela Patino offers services including dental implants, periodontal plastic surgery, soft tissue grafting for gum recession, crown lengthening, sinus lift, bone grafting, osseous surgery, and ridge modification. She has also expanded her services beyond Aurora to provide the highest-quality Naperville periodontist care.
If you're a college or university student, we recommend you check out our national scholarship, the Naperville Veterans Memorial Scholarship (2017 deadline), also known in some locations as the Orthodontist Confident Smiles Scholarship.
What sets us apart?
- Unparalleled State-of-the-art Treatment Facility. We are using the latest technology in digital X-rays. All of our imaging and X-rays are 100% digital, which reduces the amount of patient's radiation exposure.
- Our office is one of the few in DuPage County to use cutting edge technology with High Resolution Cone Beam Computed Tomography to obtain patient's 3D images and make the most accurate diagnosis. This technology allows our doctors to make the best treatment decisions.
- Our doctors have completed all the Dental School training, plus the 3 additional years on their specialties, and are one of the few doctors in the area that have Board Certified degrees in their specialties.
- Our office has a simple, clean and unpretentious design. We want our patients to feel comfortable in a very friendly, flexible and relaxed atmosphere. Our treatment rooms are designed with digital technology, computers, and flat screen TVs.
- Additionally, we are paperless and eco-friendly in our practice, in an effort to operate with the smallest possible carbon footprint.
- Safety and comfort are very important to us. Our sterilization procedures have the highest standards in the dental care industry.
- We understand your time is important and do our best to offer patient hours that accommodate work and school schedules. Early morning, evening, and periodic Saturday hours are available, as well as emergency appointments when needed.
- We offer affordable treatment options with easy financing, which include flexible, no-interest payment programs and family discounts. Our practice accepts most major credit cards and most insurance plans.
Move your mouse over the thumbnails below to view larger version.
Video Testimonial Patient After Braces Aurora Orthodontics
Video Testimonial Patient After Gum Surgery Aurora Periodontics
Naperville Patients Testimonials
Gaby from Naperville, IL
Great customer service, a beautiful office, I love the staff here, and my final smile is awesome
Evelyn from Naperville, IL
Absolutely awesome and caring staff, Dr. Patino was very thorough in explaining procedures, result, and options about my gum’s bone lost.
Please feel free to contact our Aurora orthodontic and periodontic office to schedule a consultation with Dr. Chacon or Dr. Patino (complimentary consultation for Orthodontics!). Whether you’re looking to achieve the aesthetics of a perfectly straight smile with orthodontic treatment, or want to improve and maintain the health of your teeth and gums with periodontal care, we can help. Call today!